Tuesday, December 2, 2014

good to go


2,000 miles in four days. From Minneapolis, Minnesota to Knoxville, Tennessee. We were blessed with clear roads and no car trouble.

And a clean bill of health and a thumbs up from Dr. K to start moving forward with our embryo adoptions and transfer in March 2015.

We feel so blessed right now. I'm tired with a bit of a stiff neck from driving all day, but I know that we are so very blessed to be getting the opportunity to pursue embryo adoption. Dr. K said that my lining and body responded well to the mock cycle protocol so now all that's left for me is to finish up my medication for this cycle month and then prepare myself physically. mentally and spiritually for this our upcoming cycle in March.

I'm sure that the time will fly by as we are matched with donor families and as we prepare for my husband's possible deployment. It will be a whirlwind as we try to prepare our home and families, file taxes, complete our home study renewal and just survive the rest of the holidays and New Year.

I feel kinda guilty because my Christmas will be in March this year - that's pretty much my mindset.

And in other news: CONGRATULATIONS to all you ladies with positive beta results. So happy, happy, happy for you all.

Blurg. Dirty laundry and the rest of the work week awaits . . . time to dig into it.

XOXO

Jill

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! March will be here before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horray! I'm happy to hear you're cleared and able to proceed. I hope you find the perfect match of embryos and that the time between now and then and now and March is peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your March cycle! I found your board because I was looking at Referring Sites on my blog (just relax and it will happen) and your blog was listed! My heart breaks for your struggles. I wish you nothing but the best!

    ReplyDelete