Friday, January 2, 2015

new year




Hello everyone:

Today I sent in the all of our paperwork to have our home study reviewed by the National Fertility Support Center. Our anniversary is just around the corner - next Wednesday to be exact - and a hot copy of our home study will be in the hands of the NFSC staff for their review and approval.

Ever since our failed IVF back in early September, I have been counting down the days to our 3rd Anniversary. In a way the days seemed to drag, but they also seemed to fly by. The holidays are over and I do not mourn their passing, they were darn hard to live through this year.

My husband asked me what I wanted for our Anniversary and I said I didn't want anything. I just wanted the day to finally get here.

Tomorrow I'm going shopping to stock up on all of the vitamins, supplements and healthy ingredients that I will be needing for our upcoming frozen embryo transfer in March. I've already cut out coffee.

For our first (and last) IVF cycle last summer I pumped up and avocados, whole grains, fresh fruits and water. I suspect I will try a combination of all of those things this time around. I will be starting up acupuncture again at the end of January and I will be doing an herbal cleanse during my upcoming period.

I'm considering doing an endometrial biopsy scraping the cycle before our transfer in March.
Does anyone have any feedback that they could provide me on that? Do you think it works, doesn't work? I would value some feedback.

Plus any other advice that anyone can give me on supplements or foods to load up on in the months leading up to our FET transfer.

Sending love and hope:

Jillian

3 comments:

  1. Eek I'm happy to see your progress. If you want to join the FB group there was just

    ReplyDelete
  2. A discussion today on helpful diet changes and supplements! The scratch was really painful to me while they actually did it but it lasts only about a minute and the pain stopped as soon as they stopped scraping. I took a pain pill the second time and it helped, but at least take ibropfen. Also you may spot afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just thinking of you and sending you GREAT 2015 vibes! I am so happy to see that you and hubby are so close to the next step. Regular life caught up to me and I got far away from blogging for a little while- I'm back to blogging and I hope everything is going well for you. Fingers crossed that this will be it for you!

    ReplyDelete