Sunday, May 3, 2015

9 week ultrasound


We had our 9 week ultra sound late last week and everything was looking good. The doctor said the baby was sucking her thumb. I didn't know you could see something like that this early. The baby's heart rate was 168 - possibly a little girl?

We feel so blessed to be getting to experience this. I graduate to a regular OB in a few weeks and I'm starting to tapper off my meds. I'm still feel nauseous and threw up a few times at work last week, but this weekend I have been able to keep food in my stomach and I've been feeling good.

Only two more weeks and I'll be in my second trimester. Grow baby grow!

Jill xox

3 comments:

  1. Gosh time is flying!!! I'm excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is precious!!! What a beautiful site!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been stalking your blog for an update! I am so happy to see this beautiful ultrasound picture! I vividly remember the joy of graduating to the ob- it's a great feeling and you will also feel strange to be in the "normal" pregnancy world. Lots of love to you and your little bean:-)

    ReplyDelete