Friday, June 26, 2015

17 weeks - little flutters?

I had an OB appointment this week and got to hear the baby's heartbeat. The doctor said that everything is looking normal. My next appointment is scheduled for the third week in July - that's when we'll have our anatomy scan ultrasound.

I've been feeling pretty good this week. I only threw up twice, which is a new record and that was on Monday and Tuesday so maybe I'm leaving those pregnancy symptoms behind me.

I had a big bowl of ice cream before bed on Tuesday night and I thought I felt some little flutters when I was drifting off to sleep. I've felt a few bumps and bubbles since then. When the doctor was listening to the heartbeat with her doppler she said that she could also hear the baby moving around a lot, but I couldn't feel it.

Hopefully I will start feeling more and more bumps and bubbles in the upcoming weeks.

xo Jill

1 comment: