Monday, November 21, 2016

6 days past (FET#2)

Symptoms to report:

Midnight to AM - vivid dreams with bouts of insomnia. I dreamt that I was EA baby and that I was meeting my genetic father for the first time. This meeting happened on the dirt road that leads to my grandparents house. My genetic father was also one of our donor fathers. (Very weird.) He was a very nice guy. He asked me to go deep sea fishing.

AM on my morning walk I experienced one of the gagging sessions that I experienced in my first trimester with Logan. My mouth has been very full of spit. Severe bout of chills at work. I put on my winter jacket for several hours. (This happened with Logan.)

Afternoon - not a lot. Tired.

PM - hungry, super thirsty, tired. I have bit of a sore throat and thick mucus at the back of my throat. (I could be getting sick. Logan had a sinus infection last week.) Headache, again, may be my sinuses.

Sorry for the very detail-oriented post. (And then I felt this, and then I felt this.) It helps me to be able to look back and see what I was feeling on each day of my cycle. I like to read other people's posts and see what they were feeling on each day. It's never the same as me!

Crazy head games!!!

Praying for another miracle. 

xo Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment