Saturday, November 22, 2014

the weekend





I started my estrace last week. So far I feel fine. I may start feeling something when I up my dose to three pills a day - that starts on Monday.

I'm looking forward to the three-day work week next week. We'll leave for Tennessee the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Our appointment with Dr. K is on December 1. I can't believe almost three months have passed since our failed IVF. I hope the next three months pass just as fast.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'll let you know how our appointment goes with Dr. K. We will feel truly blessed to get the all clear to proceed with embryo adoption. I can't think of why he wouldn't say everything is okay for us to move forward, but at this point I don't take anything for granted.

Praying for all of you who had transfers this week. Can't wait to hear your pregnancy announcements.

Sending love:

Jill

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to read this update! I hope your mock goes very smoothly, and you can get profiles after the first of the year like you're hoping.

    ReplyDelete