Thursday, December 3, 2015

he's here

first day photos

Logan Lee - Born November 24 - 7lbs and 1/2 ounce - 21-1/2 inches long

He's here! Sorry for the delay on posting, but I had to have an unplanned c-section after 59 hours of labor, so it's taken me awhile to catch up.

Baby and mama are doing great!

I will post my labor story in the days to follow. For now my hours are filled with taking care of this little guy with my husband, resting, and settling in to maternity leave. We've had a moderate amount of guests. They have all come with food and good cheer, so it's been great.

This experience has completely transformed me. I am so deeply grateful to God and our donors. He is beautiful. I look at him and I can't believe that I get to be his mom. I am so so lucky.

God is good.

Sending hope and prayers to all of you on this journey.

xo Jill

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! So happy for you! You got a long little man too!! Can't wait to hear about everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your blog since July. I'm doing ivf at university of iowa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, I wanted to say Congratulations. I am so happy for you, peaceful that this day has come. Thank God.

    ReplyDelete