Wednesday, March 16, 2016

gotcha day!


This little drool monster was just a tiny embryo a year ago today. Just a tiny embryo waiting to be transferred into my uterus, waiting to grow into our beautiful little boy!

I can't believe how much my life has changed in a year. I have been privileged to experience pregnancy and motherhood. Privileged to wake in the middle of the night to his cries and hold him, privileged to nurse him.

Here's what our countertop top looks like every day when I get home from work. Bottles!


So far Logan is doing really good at daycare and I'm enjoying being back at work. I work at a really great place and I've been very touched by how many people have expressed that they are happy I'm back and that they missed me. Three years of infertility had me in such a funk, I'm lucky I was able to make a somewhat good impression on my coworkers.

Work keeps me busy all day and then 3:30 rolls around and it's time for me to pick up Logan! I've been experimenting with what is the best route from work to daycare to home. I think I picked a good one today - I shaved at least 20 minutes off of yesterday's commute.

Praying for you all on this journey.

Jill

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear daycare is going well, that helps us mommas so much too!! My counter looks exactly the same! No matter how nice and neat I try to make it there just isn't a way with all of the bottles neeeded to either be washed or used at the moment. Logan is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete