Thursday, June 19, 2014

uplifting thoughts



Just love the dog flying sideways through the air after the frisbree. My dog loves to catch frisbees. Everyday I get home from work and she's waiting for me. She really lifts me up. My husband and I just adopted her three weeks ago. It took us a while to get a dog. We were back and forth.

In 2011 we said:

"Should we get a dog? We'll be having a baby soon, there will be no time for a dog.

In 2012 we said:

"The baby is just around the corner, it wouldn't be fair to the dog if we got one."

Then came 2013:

"We can't even think about a dog, we're too busy running back and forth between work and fertility appointments."

Finally 2014:

I said "Honey, we're going to adopt a dog. Let's make a positive step forward in our life and take this leap."

And our dog has been the best thing we've done in the last two years. Funny, but now that we have her, I feel like there's this positive energy in our life now . . . things are going to start to happen for us.

Ever hopeful:

Jillian

(Source: handmadebycharlotte.com; blogg.amelia.se,magicinbatureblog; lifespotting.tumbler.com; claudia.d.k)

No comments:

Post a Comment