Monday, June 30, 2014

cycle day 1 (IVF #1)


Day 1 and counting . . . I've scheduled my labs for Day 3 this upcoming Wednesday. All I can do now is hope and pray that everything is normal. I'm more than ready to start this next phase of treatments. My husband and I were at an info session for IVF at our clinic last month and the nurse asked a woman seated next to her husband when she hoped to start IVF treatment.

"Yesterday." The woman answered.

I think every woman (and man) in that room felt the same way. Why didn't we start this yesterday?

No time for regrets now I know as we move forward. Trying to stay hopeful - as well as keep my feet firmly planted beneath me. There are so many things that could go wrong. So many disappointments.

It's all the things that will go right - all of the JOYS - that are keeping me going. 

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you starting IVF! Hoping and praying for lots of JOY to come your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just started ours on the 28th. So far so good after a scare at my 1st follicle study. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete