Thursday, October 23, 2014

day 02 - mock cycle

That old witch came to visit - my period - and just in time for Halloween week. It was three full days late. I guess I feel lucky, because I knew I wasn't pregnant but Google told of some women having really off cycles the month after a failed IVF cycle.

Day 02 of my mock cycle. Just popping a birth control pill each night before bed.

I've got three weeks of this, then I'll stop, get my period, and start taking Estrace about a week after that.

Wooh hooh! Exciting.

My husband and I just wrapped up our first round of paper work for our home study renewal. Now we have to schedule an appointment with our social worker and then wait for her to update all of our paperwork. I've got a few months wiggle room here. We're aiming to have everything complete the first week of January 2015, since we can't move forward with our embryo adoption until our three year wedding anniversary on the 7th of January. I think I'm anticipating this January 7th more than I did the January 7th of our actual wedding.

Kinda funny.

Well, I hope you all are well. It's Friday tomorrow!

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment