Monday, March 30, 2015

grateful



Beta #1 on 3/26 --- 117
Beta #2 on 3/30 --- 591

We are shocked and utterly grateful for these numbers. I breathed a little sigh of relief this afternoon after I spoke to the nurse at our clinic, now we have to wait for our first ultrasound to see our child and find a heartbeat.

I am so grateful. I am shocked this worked. I hoped it would work, but after so many treatments and disappointment after disappointment I was starting to feel like our treatments would be an endless cycle of attempts that would just go on forever.

Why me? I know there are so many other women who pray every day for this opportunity. I won't take a moment for granted. I will never wish this away or complain. I am so blessed.

I'm praying for a healthy development and a little baby around the first of December.

Just the thought that there will be three stockings hanging on the wall this year gets me chocked up.

Thank you God for this blessing.

Thank you all for your well wishes and support. Please pray for the continued healthy development and growth of our baby.

Jill xoxo


5 comments:

  1. Praying for a snuggly healthy baby under your tree, three stockings, baby's first Christmas onesie etc etc. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so happy for this news. Those are some very strong numbers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I hadn't even thought about stockings! Yay!! I am so very excited for you 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill, thinking of you and sending you a world of love from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill, thinking of you and sending you a world of love from afar.

    ReplyDelete