Thursday, March 26, 2015

positive


I was on my knees thanking God this morning.

I woke up at 3 am and just laid there until 5:45, when my bladder was aching so bad that I couldn't take it any more and I knew I had to get up to take the test. I did it, but left it laying face down on the sink and then crawled back into bed with my husband.

We prayed for a while and then he got up to look at the test.

I said: "We need to see two lines."

He went into the bathroom and there was dead silence for 20 seconds. I was thinking: this isn't going to be good.

Then he walked out and said: "One line is lighter than the other, does that still count?"

Hell yes!!!

First beta today was 117. We'll take that and hopefully we are on out way to a family.

I am so humbled and grateful to be getting the opportunity to be pregnant. If I hadn't been through this struggle I would have never know how precious family is. I hope we can continue to have good luck and deliver a healthy baby in nine months, but for now I am so grateful for that second line.

I'm so grateful to our donor family, for giving us their embryos so that we can have a family. It's a priceless gift. 

Jill xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! This is amazing news!!! I am so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love his answer. That's funny. I'm very excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Goodness! I am so excited and happy for you. Congratulations soon to me mama.

    ReplyDelete