Friday, March 13, 2015

ready for the road


As I write this I'm sitting on a heating pad looking across the room at a sofa piled with everything we don't want to forget to take with us on our road trip to Tennessee.

I didn't update after my labs and ultrasound on Wednesday, but everything came back good and my lining was at 12mm.

I had my last acupuncture appointment this afternoon, and I must say I'm happy to be lessening the amount of needles in my life. These PIO shots are literally kicking my butt. I was so tired yesterday that I was in bed before 7:30 pm and my behind is very sore and achy.

My achy breaky butt!

I'm not going to complain too much though, because I am so grateful to be getting the chance to do this. I am so grateful to the two couples that donated their embryos to us. We're hoping to only transfer embryos from one family at a time if they are of good quality. Each of our donors did IVF and had twins, so we are hoping that means the embryos are healthy.

I'm praying at least two survive the thaw, because that's what we're hoping to transfer.

We'll be getting on the road early tomorrow morning and stopping somewhere in Illinois for the night, then we'll push on through to Tennessee.

I'm praying God answers our prayers and blesses us with a successful transfer and healthy pregnancy and baby. I can't believe these days are finally here. I have truly been blessed with hope.

Will you keep us in your prayers?

In hope:

Jill

2 comments: