Saturday, August 30, 2014

baby board



Hoping for the best. Praying for God's blessing. Trying to find peace in this journey.

I made this collage last weekend from a bunch of old magazines. I love to make collages. For this one I focused on all of my baby-making hopes for the immediate future and the years ahead. This bulletin board is on the wall beside the table where I've set up my med injection kit. I take my shots in the morning and at night and then imagine myself into the place where all of these images live.

Stim shots are going good. But I'm a bit worried that they didn't give me enough Follistim. Right now I'm on 200 IU dose and I only have 1300 IUs left in the fridge. I will have to ask at my next appointment - which is Labor Day.

Hope everyone has a good holiday.

4 comments:

  1. The waiting is so hard- going in frequently and getting all these scans- argh! Sending you lots of positivity and light:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That collage is great! It seems like a great visualization. I had a page of positivity that I hung up near where I did my shots, but i like the collage idea even better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking in on you! How are stims going? Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checking in to see how stims are going- I hope you are hanging in there. Stay Postive.

    ReplyDelete